SIDESTREAM develops individual software.
SIDESTREAM is a Software Startup with a small team of experienced product and tech people. We do interesting software projects for Big Corporates, SMEs and other Startups.
Join the crew – Become part of our motivated team and a developer-first workplace where we build cool products and learn new things everyday.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll receive more responsibility than in your previous (student) jobs, e.g. by taking the lead on a PWA project, by building big data dashboards or creating smart crawlers .
- You’ll work in a team of jung and experienced software developers on diverse projects in the areas of data mining and machine learning.
- You’ll write APIs and create Frontends with top-notch UX
- You’ll learn new tools, languages and best practices.
- You’ll write clean, composable and testable code.
What you’ll need:
- Basic knowledge of the command line (any *nix flavor). Git, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Interest in regularly diving into unknown languages and frameworks.
- English skills to communicate with the team
We offer you:
- A PR review is not just another process for us. We are serious about taking your code and you to another level, while also learning all the new patterns and techniques that your code has to offer.
- Well managed processes and working in an agile setting.
- Freedom to choose your own Operating System.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good work atmosphere, flat hierarchies, appreciative communication and room for your feedback.
- At the moment you will work from home.
- Being part of a growing team and your chance to grow with it
To sum up, you will join a young team of tech people. We strive to create the best possible workplace for us engineers. But you have to bring in some experience and be willing to learn & improve every day. If you’re interested let us know, just send us your CV on JOIN https://sidestream.join.com/.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte sidestream.join.com.