SIDESTREAM develops individual software.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll receive more responsibility than in your previous work student jobs, e.g. by taking the lead on a computer vision project, by building scalable data pipelines or running a complex crawling infrastructure.
- You’ll work in a team of young and experienced software developers on diverse projects in the areas of data mining and machine learning.
- You’ll write APIs and train machine learning models.
- You’ll learn new tools, languages and best practices.
- You’ll write clean, composable and testable code.
What you’ll need:
- Solid knowledge of the Command line. Git, Docker and Kubernetes are a plus.
- Interest in regularly diving into unknown languages and frameworks.
- Good English skills to communicate with the team.
What we offer you:
- A PR review is not just another process for us. We take it seriously to take your code and you to another level, while also learning all the new patterns and techniques that your code has to offer.
- Well managed processes and working in an agile setting.
- Freedom to choose your own Operating System.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good work atmosphere, flat hierarchies, appreciative communication and room for your feedback.
- At the moment you will work from home, later it will be mostly remote.
- Being part of a growing team and your chance to grow with it.
To sum up, you will join a young team of tech people. We strive to create the best possible workplace for us engineers. But you have to bring in some experience and be willing to learn & improve every day. If you’re interested let us know, just send us your CV on JOIN https://sidestream.join.com/.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte sidestream.join.com.