Webseite Publicis Sapient
A digital transformation partner.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com
Are you graduating from University this Summer/Fall with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area?! Then this might be for you!
As a Junior Software Engineer, you’ll work on an agile team with other passionate, driven, and talented people to create innovative solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for software development from idea to code to test to operations. You will collaborate cross-functionally with experience designers, strategy associates, product managers, and data scientists to produce amazing impact for our clients.
As part of our new graduate programme, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- Design, develop and unit test applications
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support the deployment of releases
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related area
- Graduating Summer/Fall 2022
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Foundational knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
- Strong academic track record
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Relevant leadership experience from community organisation involvement or previous employment
- Willingness to travel
Set yourself apart with:
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and flex in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Prior internship in software engineering or development
Benefits of Working Here
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible work/life balance
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored; hands-on experience to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- Participation in our 3 year Early Career Development Programme that encompasses growing your skills with clear promotion path opportunities
Learning is part of our DNA. As an organization, we promote self-learning and the continuous development of yourself and others. We offer plenty of opportunities to build critical core consulting skills and learn new technologies. In addition to that you will be given the chance to support the growth of others as part of your own journey by becoming part of our ever-growing learning ecosystem, in which everyone is both a producer and consumer of learning.
Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or due to a disability, contact us at Earlycareersuk@publicissapient.com . For more information about Publicis Sapient, visit here: https://www.publicissapient.com/about
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.